Monday, September 24, 2007

remedy is coming...(something to really be excited about)


as many of you know i am a bit of a David Crowder aficionado. if you are not familiar with the name perhaps take a moment to click this nice little link and read up on the David Crowder Band or just take a little skip on over to their myspace and listen for yourself. now that we're all on the same page here and understand the movement that is DCB, i feel the need to express to you my sheer and utter joy and bewilderment as i impatiently await the release of the latest album called "remedy." so...tomorrow is the big day (along with halo 3, the new foo fighters and a few others) but i actually pre-ordered the cd directly from dave himself to be neatly packaged in bubble wrapped goodness waiting on my front door step tomorrow. bubble wrapped goodness will deliver tomorrow's dose of hope in the world...can't wait.

7 comments:

rebekah said...

hey i really like your blogs. if i had time and something to write about i would have one too,but i dont. anyway keep up the good work this is like my only form of entertainment(spelled wrong)jkjk.well i will comment you again sometime. good night and sweet dreams:)

Sarah said...

Hi. REbekah & i got this really cool chance to be third last night. It was really cool & left us feeling all warm & fuzzy inside. God is truly amazing & he will never forget us , or stop loving us no matter what mistakes we have made in our life.
Sarah

brandon bishop said...

so the pressure is on now...thanks rebekah...glad i can entertain you with this dribble i call the b-log

brandon bishop said...

tru dat sarah...tru dat. god is definitely pretty nifty eh...

Anonymous said...

Wow! That was one very intersting blog.I remember after camp, Jessi a councilor said she would write me and stay in touch. so I wrote her like 500!! letters and never once did I get a reply back. so eveyday I would go to the mailbox and no mail for me I was really sad :( So about a week ago I got a letter from my other councilor who I totatly did not write to at all and its funny how the person you think will like never leave anyone hanging does and the one you thought would doesn't that probley makes no sense what I wrote but o well. O and by the way, work on your grammer it is really bad. Maybe have that teacher that lives with you revise it sometime.
rebekah

Anonymous said...

O yea and on your very last blog if you try to send comment it wont let you just thought you should know.
rebekah

brandon bishop said...

i checked the latest post and you should be able to post...

what are you talking about with the grammar thing? would you like to discuss the finer points of spelling? lol