Thursday, August 30, 2007

something new...

so as part of my feeble attempt to stay culturally relevant i have created a blog...call it peer-pressure, assimilation, social coercion...whatever. while i'm jumping in pretty late in the game, the bottom line is that i am on board with this trend of publishing thoughts, ideas, reflections and musings to the whole world. i am not so sure that my presence here implies that anything i say has some sort of value in this life...in fact, i would tend to think quite the opposite and i would just hope that something comes out that doesn't paint a picture of me as a bumbling stooge, meandering my way through this world, living my little life and trying to create some sort of ripple in someone else's life that leads to a life better lived for all.

so here i go...my b-log is born.

No comments: